Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days

Here's a collage of pictures to show you what we have been doing this past few weeks.  I'm not good at arranging photo in the blog so the activities may be out of order.


 Sunrises and boats are favorite photographs of mine.  Here I combine them.


 We spend time every day visiting with our neighbors.  This is Eileen and Paul Williams from Engadine.  Eileen's sister lives next to us.  Paul and Tom really enjoy doing projects together.  Last week they buried an electric line to our small barn.


 We also enjoy sightseeing around the UP.  Jennifer was with us for a few days so we went exploring down the river.  These pictures were taken at Raber which we found out was a thriving town of about 500 homes back when lumbering was big business here.



July 4th was a big family celebration of Tom and Robbie's , my nephew, birthday.  The picnic was at Susie and Roger's place.  It was a beautiful warm day which we enjoyed all afternoon on their deck.








This past month was my 45th class reunion for Sault High School Class of 1968.  We had a wonderful time, or at least I had a wonderful time.  Tom was very gracious and found other spouses to visit with.
This photo is two of my good friends from high school, Randy and Joe.  Neither has changed much since high school.  I wrote about the reunion in an earlier post.

Father's Day was such a blessing.  We had my parents out for dinner.

We also had dinner at their house earlier with my Uncle Charles who is my mother's older brother.  We heard lots of fun stories from them as they reminisced about the old days.



You can see what a blessed life we have here with time spend with family and friends in such a beautiful setting.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table