Sebring Florida in March

Tom and I have now settled into our rental unit in Sebring Florida. It is a duplex and the other half is rented to a lovely couple from Manchester England. They are recently retired and just loving the weather and golfing here.

Last weekend we spent time at Sebring International Raceway which is about 7 miles from us. I will be covering the 12 Hours of Sebring on March 19 for Insider Racing News. The race this past weekend was vintage sports cars-a new type of racing but we really liked seeing the old cars and the old drivers. They were very friendly and open to questions.







One thing I've noticed here is Bunny Bread brand is available. That brand was very popular in the Soo when I was growing up but I haven't seen it in years. Do any of you remember Bunny Bread?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table