Thanksgiving 2010




Thanksgiving 2010 was spend with lots of cooking and then we were off to Tom's sister's home. We had a wonderful meal with lots of fun and laughter.

We celebrated Sherry's birthday which is on Friday. Our daughter-in-law is high on our list of things we are thankful for. She is a wonderful wife and mother and lots of fun too. She is a dedicated Black Friday shopper and set out at 4:30 AM this morning. I can't wait to hear about all the bargains she will come home with later this afternoon.

After the dishes were washed and the leftover food put away, we started on gingerbread houses. Everyone got into the fun.
Anna made a traditional house but Jay's creation is a football field with gummy football players.

No family gathering in our family is complete without some kind of physical activities. There is no explanation needed for the following picture. But I just can say that the older people still have it!


I have so much to be thankful for. My family, my home and the blessings of so many friends enrich my life every day. The song says, "When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed-Count your many blessings, name them one by one." My list of blessings is so long. This is the year that I turned 60 years old and my blessing multiply by the year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table