Then and Now

Tom and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday. We went to church at Calvary Baptist Church. That is where we were married on June 6, 1970. So we had great fun reliving that very special day. We took some then & now photos.

My dad was very teary when he walked me down the aisle.

What a blessing to be able to spend my 40th anniversary with my parents. Here is how we look today.

There is a story about this picture. My train ripped off my dress when we started to walk back down the aisle. I was so happy that it didn't tear my dress.

The front of the church hasn't changed much but those two young kids have!


This special picture is Audrey & Wilson Anderson with my folks and Tom & I. Audrey was my mother's maid of honor in 1947. What a blessing to have friends and family for a lifetime.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table