Oh Where Have You Gone?

Things have been going up-side down in our live lately.
But I'm beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. We're cheering about that!




I know I haven't been posting for the past few weeks because things have been crazy in my life. I'll give you a quick update.

My Job I work in schools as a consultant helping teachers improve their teaching. The current grant I work under expires on Sept. 30 (today) so I have been working every day this month. Not what a retired person wants to do! I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow but this weekend we are having a garage sale-see next section to see why we are downsizing.

Our House Our house sold recently after having been for sale for months. I was worried that we were going to be homeless but we found a condo to rent down on Monday and will be moving into it the end of October. It should work well because we will be close to our gra
ndkids. We will be in Jasonville Farms at 8634 Jasonville Ct.

Our Family Last week my mother had some medical problems and came down to the hospital here for treatment. She had several issues which they were able to resolve with medication. We took her back home last Friday and got to spend the night at our beloved cabin.

Family Wedding Last weekend our niece, Elizabeth Stanley got married and all our children came home for the festivities. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

This is a tearful reunion when Jen meet the grandkids as they got off the bus last Thursday. Betsie's wedding was beautiful and a wonderful chance to see our loved ones.


We all went to Jay and Jack's games on Saturday. Jay is playing football and Jack loves playing soccer. We spent time just hanging out together at our house. That was great fun with something always going on.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table