Motorcycle Ride

Good morning dear readers, I am a little behind in my postings for my blog but I hope to catch up in the next day or so.  Working every day has a way of slowing down my time to write and reflect.  It all takes time.

Sunday Tom and I went over 100 miles on the motorcycle.  We enjoying seeing all the flowering trees which were in full glory.  Lots of people were out in their yards, exercising by walking and just generally in good moods.

We drove all around Gun Lake where residents were busy getting their toys in the water.  



As you can see by the pictures, many trees had not started to leaf out.  But in the last week days that has changed.
We drove by Paris Ridge Elementary School out on East Paris west of Caledonia.  This is Caledonia's new school which I believe will open in the fall of 2010.  It is located in a housing subdivision that is huge but really only half-full.  There isn't much new home construction going on there.
On our way home we went by the home of a close friend of mine.  But I'm going to call this the mystery house and see if any of you can identify it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table