Jane Johnston Schoolcraft



Today I spent most of my day working on my book.  This project has been in the works for about 4 years..  I actually didn't begin writing it until about two years ago.  Because it is historical fiction, it takes lots of research for every chapter to make sure it is authentic.  Each event, each street name, every type of food has to be researched so that takes lots of time.

The book is about another Sault girl who I have much in common with although she was born 150 years before me.  She was born in Sault Ste. Marie and lived on the St. Marys River.  My story is about a year trip she took with her father in 1809 - 1810 to Ireland.

Tom went golfing with Glenn Compton in Sun City West.  Glenn is a great golfer and a good friend.  Our weather is warming up again but we are heading to weekend rain and cool (60's) but we will be on our way to California to visit the Moorheads-Dave Jr. & Sr. and families and Tom's Aunt Viv and cousin Kathy and her husband, Phil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table