California Dreamin'

We are here in Bakersfield, California. Just checked into our motel and we are getting ready to go over to Moorheads. Our trip from Arizona was great. We saw some beautiful country-lots of mountains and some beautiful valleys.

We are looking forward to seeing the Moorheads again. This is the start of an very busy 2 weeks. I haven't even told you about our last day in Phoenix. Maybe later tonight.

My computer isn't working right now and I'm on Tom's. So I won't add any pictures until I get back on my own computer.

Comments

  1. Wish I was there! Give them all a hug for me! Can't wait to hear all about the trip up, and your stay! How many hours from Phoenix to Bakersfield? Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emma C. Nason Children's Home

Living on the Ridge

New Home But An Old Table